    Kindest regards,

    Carlos Albert Lacaye
    makberto at anothermessage dot com
    Makberto, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Makberto

    Dunk Guest

    actually i'm interested if there is a list of machines anywhere that have a
    ATAPI/IDE interface

    Dunk, Aug 1, 2004

  3. Makberto

    Makberto Guest

    "Dunk" <> wrote in message news:<Z5aPc.226$>...
    > actually i'm interested if there is a list of machines anywhere that have a
    > ATAPI/IDE interface

    Hello, Dunk!

    Well, as for what I know, many of the Kiss DVD players use ATAPI/Ide
    interface (DP-450 for sure); some or more than some of the CyberHome
    DVD players (CH-DVD 1500 almost for sure), but I don't know about the
    CH-DVD 320; some Sampo ones (different brand names in different
    territories)....

    I hope this helps.

    Best regards,

    Makberto, Aug 2, 2004
  4. "Dunk" <> wrote in message
    > actually i'm interested if there is a list of machines anywhere that have

    > ATAPI/IDE interface

    ---
    My united dvx 4066m have that kind of interface. Mine is the ESS-version, i
    have heard that it is other
    versions out there.
    I've just killed it with the 4067-firmware, so i'm waiting to get it back
    from the store again.
    -
    Henning.
    -