    Martin Guest

    I am looking for a program to record conversations in chats rooms,
    MSN, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Martin, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Martin

    msi Guest

    "Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:77gUb.132455$...
    > I am looking for a program to record conversations in chats rooms,
    > MSN, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    cyberpatrol does not nor will any other content filtering app that i now of,
    you need a different kind of app, i dont know what they are called.
    msi, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Martin

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 04 Feb 2004, msi wrote:

    > "Martin" <> wrote in message
    >> I am looking for a program to record conversations in chats rooms,
    >> MSN, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    >>

    > cyberpatrol does not nor will any other content filtering app that i
    > now of, you need a different kind of app, i dont know what they are
    > called.

    Do a google search for key loggers.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"
    Alex Devlin, Feb 5, 2004