    why are there so many freaks using this newsgroup to show how stupid and
    witless they really are. Is it some sort of competition to be the saddest
    prick on the net.

    lisa goose, Aug 18, 2003

  2. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    now im scared

    lisa goose, Aug 18, 2003

  3. In article <bC30b.192$>,
    splurted...
    > why are there so many freaks using this newsgroup to show how stupid and
    > witless they really are. Is it some sort of competition to be the saddest
    > prick on the net.

    I guess so. Use you killfile, bozo bin or whatever........
    --
    Mike

    Michael Thompson, Aug 18, 2003
  4. In article <n040b.375$>,
    splurted...
    > now im scared

    Be scared, be very scared.....
    --
    Mike

    Michael Thompson, Aug 18, 2003
  5. In article <bC30b.192$>,
    splurted...
    > why are there so many freaks using this newsgroup to show how stupid and
    > witless they really are. Is it some sort of competition to be the saddest
    > prick on the net.

    NewsGroups are scary places. Attract all sorts of Nutters.
    --
    Mike

    Michael Thompson, Aug 18, 2003
  6. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    No way, I like them.

    lisa goose, Aug 18, 2003
  7. In article <aj40b.380$>,
    splurted...
    > A man is trying to (seriously) hire himself out for £250 an hour!

    Where? :)))))
    --
    Mike

    Michael Thompson, Aug 18, 2003
  8. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    thanks for illustrating my point

    lisa goose, Aug 19, 2003
  9. lisa goose

    Boomer Guest

    lisa goose said:

    > thanks for illustrating my point

    Who are you talking too?
    And what do you mean?

    Please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others
    have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thanks

    Boomer, Aug 19, 2003
  10. lisa goose

    lisa goose Guest

    I was replying to slumpy, am I right?

    lisa goose, Aug 19, 2003
  11. lisa goose

    Boomer Guest

    lisa goose said:

    > I was replying to slumpy, am I right?

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> lisa goose said:
    >>
    >> > thanks for illustrating my point

    >> Who are you talking too?
    >> And what do you mean?
    >>
    >> Please include some of the message you are responding to,
    >> in your reply.

    Thanks. :)

    Boomer, Aug 19, 2003
  12. lisa goose

    Avenger© Guest

    Nope, no competition, you win hands down!!!!!

    Avenger©, Aug 19, 2003
  13. lisa goose

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

    > thanks for illustrating my point

    Anytime ;-)
    --
    slumpy