    taking these pricy exams. I spent and went through enough getting my mcse+i,
    mcdba, mcse(2k) blah blah

    Peter
    Hz, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Currently, there is not a cut off date for the upgrade exams. However,
    depending on your certification (i.e. MCT), you may have program deadlines
    that you must meet. Always go to http://www.microsoft.com/traincert for the
    latest training news for Microsoft certification.

    Chris Beasley

    "Hz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, just wondering if microsoft have proposed a cutoff date for upgrading

    > mcse(2003)? Or is it the case that there is none and i have all the time

    in

    Christopher J. Beasley, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Hz

    Ron Bernier Guest

    Other than exam retirement, they no longer have any cut off/deadlines ...
    For example, I am an MCSE NT4, and it will never expired ... I passed
    70-240, the "four-in-one" test", for Windows 2000, but haven't done my other
    three tests ... Just gotta get off my rump and do it ... of course, I work
    with this stuff every day, so it's just a matter or refreshing and test
    skills ...

    Ron Bernier, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Hz

    Chris Guest

    What other three tests? I have always been under the impression that if you
    were an MCSE on NT4 and you passed the 70-240 test, you were then 2000
    certified and didn't have to take any of the other tests. It is similiar
    for 2003 in that you have to do 70-292 and 70-296 which are upgrade versions
    of the cour four, but not anything else. Someone please correct me if I'm
    wrong.

    Chris

    Chris, Dec 9, 2003