    checked. I tried system restore, going back a week or so and that
    didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas.

    G.T.
    Greatime, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Greatime

    Guest

    Greatime <> wrote:

    >I use windowsxp home edition and firefox. cut copy past stopped
    >working recently in my browsers plus notepad and anything else I have
    >checked. I tried system restore, going back a week or so and that
    >didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas.

    Some webpages can block you cutting any of their content, Give a link,
    and I'll find a way to get what you want :)

    Start | Run <type in>
    Clipbrd
    <enter>

    Wait for a bit, mine's a tad slow starting, but it will show if
    anything is being copied.
    --
    Grab Your own.
    http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php

  3. wrote:
    > Greatime <> wrote:
    >
    >>I use windowsxp home edition and firefox. cut copy past stopped
    >>working recently in my browsers plus notepad and anything else I have
    >>checked. I tried system restore, going back a week or so and that
    >>didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas.

    > Some webpages can block you cutting any of their content, Give a link,
    > and I'll find a way to get what you want :)

    How would that grey them in "notepad and anything else I have checked"?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Greatime

    Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Greatime <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I use windowsxp home edition and firefox. cut copy past stopped
    >>>working recently in my browsers plus notepad and anything else I have
    >>>checked. I tried system restore, going back a week or so and that
    >>>didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas.

    >> Some webpages can block you cutting any of their content, Give a link,
    >> and I'll find a way to get what you want :)

    >How would that grey them in "notepad and anything else I have checked"?

    Lots of assumptions on my part, in that they copied the text and it
    would't paste into notepad.