    And yes, i do click apply when I make the change.

    Thanks,

    Goldfinger :D
    =?Utf-8?B?TXkgc2NyZWVuIHNldHRpbmcgY2hhbmdlIHdoZW4g, Mar 28, 2007

  2. First, I suggest to uninstall the driver - re-boot into VGA and download the
    correct driver (even if it's the same as the current one!) then reinstall.
    (make sure you delete the current vversion to avoid confusion)

    The GPU specific drivers (ATI/nVidia?) are called reference drivers, these
    should always work for all cards supported by that driver, but may loose you
    some product specific functions. On the other hand the product specific
    drivers are not as frequently updated, so you make up your mind what to go
    for. And do read the release-notes!!!

    Tony. . .

    "My screen setting change when I shut dow" <My screen setting change when I
    shut > wrote in message
    > Whenever i change my computer's screen resolution and color quality it
    > changes right back to the lowest quality and resolution whenever I shut my
    > comp down and start it back up. What can i do so that my properties stay

    the

    Tony Sperling, Mar 29, 2007