    ways. How can I fix this? I am not of the computer generation so please
    make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    , Jul 10, 2005

  2. Doug G Guest

    wrote:
    > I am unable to drag icons from toolbars to the "customize" window,
    > however I can drag icons from the "customize" windows to the toolbars
    > on Firefox 1.0.4. On the "customize" window, it says you can drag both
    > ways. How can I fix this? I am not of the computer generation so please
    > make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    A small box appears at the base of my mouse pointer when I drag icons to
    and from the toolbar.

    Are you dropping the icons in the center of the "Customize Toolbar" window?

    Doug G, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Guest

    I also get the small box at the base of my mouse pointer when I drag an
    icon from the "customize" window to the toolbar, but not when I drag
    the icon from the toolbar to the "customize" window, even in the centre
    of the window. Still the same problem. Thanks.

    , Jul 14, 2005