    MANY THANKS
    John.

    ---
    John Els, Sep 29, 2003

  2. get a eprom burner and make a backup of your flash then build a custom one..

    search for something like bios hacks in google...

    Robert Larson, Sep 29, 2003

  3. John Els

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Sep 29, 2003
  4. John Els

    Harrison Guest

    Many BIOS's will allow you to disable the logo screen.
    IBM does for sure. Look around in the BIOS setup and see if you see
    such an option.

    Harrison, Sep 30, 2003
  5. John Els

    Steve Guest

    e-machines logo is built into their customised Bios and cannot be removed
    (apart from replacing the Bios chip). If you don't like the e-machine logo,
    the most simple solution is to go and make yourself a cup of tea while your
    machine boots up :)

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > You probably can't as most PC manufactures build that into the bios on
    > purpose.
    >
    > --
    > Rob B
    > http://www.techhowto.org
    >

    > "John Els" <John.els@(nospam)btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a e-machines computer, and when I boot up windows xp I get the
    > > E-machines logo and not the normal bios stuff, then I get the normal

    > windows
    > > logo, how do I get rid of e-machines logo?
    > >
    > > MANY THANKS
    > > John.
    > >

    > > ---

    ---