    feature, how do I configure it to do the same for the other accounts???

    Thanks,

    FC

    FC, Apr 18, 2005

  2. FC

    Big Will Guest

    FC wrote:
    > Hi:
    > Today by mistake I pressed some button and changed he view on one of my
    > email accounts on thunderbird. Now it breaks my emails by "today",
    > "yesterday", "last week", etc. I have three email accounts but I
    > configured it by mistake on only one of them. I really like this
    > feature, how do I configure it to do the same for the other accounts???
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > FC

    view, sort by, grouped by sort g.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Apr 18, 2005

  3. FC

    FC Guest

    Big Will wrote:
    > FC wrote:
    >
    >> Hi:
    >> Today by mistake I pressed some button and changed he view on one of
    >> my email accounts on thunderbird. Now it breaks my emails by "today",
    >> "yesterday", "last week", etc. I have three email accounts but I
    >> configured it by mistake on only one of them. I really like this
    >> feature, how do I configure it to do the same for the other accounts???
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> FC

    > view, sort by, grouped by sort g.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Will

    I see it but the option is greyed out, any ideas???

    FC, Apr 18, 2005
  4. FC

    Big Will Guest

    FC wrote:

    > Big Will wrote:
    >
    >> FC wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi:
    >>> Today by mistake I pressed some button and changed he view on one of
    >>> my email accounts on thunderbird. Now it breaks my emails by "today",
    >>> "yesterday", "last week", etc. I have three email accounts but I
    >>> configured it by mistake on only one of them. I really like this
    >>> feature, how do I configure it to do the same for the other accounts???
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> FC

    >> view, sort by, grouped by sort g.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Will

    > I see it but the option is greyed out, any ideas???

    try clicking on an e-mail account folder. The option is greyed out if
    you're viewing a newsgroup account at the time.

    Regards,

    Will
    For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
    fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
    installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
    ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----

    Big Will, Apr 19, 2005
  5. FC

    FC Guest

    Big Will wrote:
    > FC wrote:
    >

    >> Big Will wrote:

    >>> view, sort by, grouped by sort g.
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Will

    >> I see it but the option is greyed out, any ideas???

    > try clicking on an e-mail account folder. The option is greyed out if
    > you're viewing a newsgroup account at the time.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Will
    > ------------ And now a word from our sponsor ------------------
    > For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
    > fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
    > installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
    > ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----

    Beautiful, thank you!

    FC, Apr 19, 2005