    Is there any way to create a custom store for certificates like the in-built
    store such as my store.

    TIA

    =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=, Aug 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    That is a Myystiical question !

    Cerebrus, Aug 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > That is a Myystiical question !

    Mmmmmm....Mystic Pizza....mmmmm
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  4. Sorry.. The question got posted in wrong discussion group by mistake. Kindly
    ignore.

    =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=, Aug 14, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Myystiic () graced
    us with in ?<<
    > Sorry.. The question got posted in wrong discussion group by mistake.
    > Kindly ignore.

    Weren't we already doing that?

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 14, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > Weren't we already doing that?

    Lolz, the keyword is *we*. You never know with some other guys. Months
    from now, some idiot might dig up this thread and decide to answer it
    for the sake of humanity.

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TXl5c3RpaWM=?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > BD [MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> Weren't we already doing that?

    > Lolz, the keyword is *we*. You never know with some other guys. Months
    > from now, some idiot might dig up this thread and decide to answer it
    > for the sake of humanity.

    lol...No kiddin' there. Wasn't there some guy (recently) that dug up a thread
    from like 4 years ago and tried to answer it?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 14, 2006