    I'd like to keep 5x7 perspective from being cropped too much. If
    anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

    Thanks, Lynn
    Lynn, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Lynn

    jbruceb Guest

    Try this starting with your third line:
    0 0.2 2 1.43
    2 0.2 2 1.43
    4 0.2 2 1.43
    6 0.2 2 1.43
    ;this completes first row of(4) 2X1.43 pictures. The next five rows are
    identical except for the second column number.
    0 1.83 2 1.43
    2 1.83 2 1.43
    4 1.83 2 1.43
    6 1.83 2 1.43
    ;this completes second row.
    0 3.46 2 1.43
    2 3.46 2 1.43
    ;you can write the next two lines yourself to complete third row following
    the example of the first two rows.
    ;the 2nd column numbers for the other rows are: 4th 5.09...5th 6.72...6th
    8.35.

    This will give you (24) 2 X 1.43 photos with 0.2 space between rows and no
    space between photos left to right.
    Bob's your uncle!

    jbruceb, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Lynn

    HRosita Guest

    HI,

    If you don't have Irfanview, get it (if you are running on a PC).
    The open it, click on Thumbnails and go from there.

    Irfanview can be downloaded from www.irfanview.com
    and it is Freeware.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Lynn

    Lynn Guest

    Thanks! Now if I could just figure out why the numbers change when you
    get to the second column, this might not be such a problem for me ;)

    Lynn, Nov 6, 2003