    in exactly what you want so you can have it just how you would like it.
    Thank you very much and please reply.

    Vince Slevin

    vince, Nov 19, 2003

  2. vince

    Jeremy Guest

    Not if you are so smart that you advertise in newsgroups, and the rest
    of Antarctica feels the same way, but they are too polite to say
    anything.
    :)
    JJ

    Jeremy, Nov 19, 2003

  3. vince

    vince Guest

    Sorry, but I need to start somewhere.

    vince, Nov 20, 2003
  4. vince

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in news:u0Vub.249181
    $HS4.2199636@attbi_s01:

    > Sorry, but I need to start somewhere.

    Not here

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 20, 2003
  5. vince

    Night_Seer Guest

    vince wrote:
    > Sorry, but I need to start somewhere.
    > "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    >> Not if you are so smart that you advertise in newsgroups, and the
    >> rest of Antarctica feels the same way, but they are too polite to say
    >> anything.
    >> :)
    >> JJ
    >>
    >> vine wrote:
    >>>
    >>> spam
    >>>
    >>> Vince Slevin

    Start with friends, relatives, and co-workers.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003