    who aspire to less than silly amateur status, in my view.
    --

    nobody
    nobody nowhere, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Conrad Weiler, Jan 4, 2004

  3. nobody nowhere

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: nobody nowhere

    >For other curves desperadoes in the community (like me): one of the
    >most useful article on curves I have found so far is at:
    >
    >http://www.creativepro.com/printerfriendly/story/13811.html
    >
    >It is written by Bruce Fraser

    Fraser is one of the best writers on Photoshop and if you like his web stuff
    you should take a look at his excellent book "Real World Photoshop" (with David
    Blatner). Highly recommended.
    Bill Hilton, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Thanks again, I discovered him from one of your previous postings, I am
    indebted to you.

    n article <>, Bill Hilton
    <> writes

    nobody nowhere, Jan 4, 2004