    settings (I checked to be sure.) It's an Logitech wireless optical mouse and
    keyboard combo. Any ideas as to what it could be? Thanks.
    , Jun 29, 2005

  2. doS Guest

    sp2

    doS, Jun 30, 2005

  3. doS, <>, the crackbrained, overexcited
    scut, and officer of the parish whose principle duty is to keep order,
    harassed:

    > sp2

    Doesn't yours play-up when the batteries run low?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jun 30, 2005
  4. doS Guest

    Yeh, sometimes, but SP2 causes it to jump around.

    doS, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Guest

    I've had SP2 for quite some time and no problems. This just started a couple of
    days ago. And according to the utility for the mouse, the batteries are fine.
    The mouse sits in the charger overnight, everynight.

    >sp2
    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >> This problem croped up a few days ago. I haven't changed any settings for
    >> the
    >> mouse and can't figure it out.
    >>
    >> When I go to clear documents (Windows XP Pro), after I click "Clear" the
    >> cursor
    >> jumps to the center of the screen. It does the same ting when I click on
    >> the
    >> following two "Okay" buttons to back out to the desktop. This is the only
    >> time
    >> I've noticed this weird mouse/cursor behavior. Again, no changes to the
    >> mouse
    >> settings (I checked to be sure.) It's an Logitech wireless optical mouse
    >> and
    >> keyboard combo. Any ideas as to what it could be? Thanks.

    , Jun 30, 2005
  6. Rick Merrill Guest

    wrote:

    > This problem croped up a few days ago. I haven't changed any settings for the
    > mouse and can't figure it out.
    >
    > When I go to clear documents (Windows XP Pro), after I click "Clear" the cursor
    > jumps to the center of the screen. It does the same ting when I click on the
    > following two "Okay" buttons to back out to the desktop. This is the only time
    > I've noticed this weird mouse/cursor behavior. Again, no changes to the mouse
    > settings (I checked to be sure.) It's an Logitech wireless optical mouse and
    > keyboard combo. Any ideas as to what it could be? Thanks.

    Check for navel lint in the optic recess. Really! I've seen a speck of
    loose dirt lead to jumpy readings. Swab with dry q-tip.
    Rick Merrill, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Guest

    Thanks. No navel lint than God! The thing is only jumping around in the couple
    of instances I mentioned anyway. Works fine otherwise.