    Once in a while, it seemed the cursor would like to play hide-and-seek with
    you and no where to be found on window. How to prevent this happening?
    advice please!

    Poon Francis, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Poon Francis

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Poon Francis" <> wrote in message
    news:f13i3s$i94$...
    > Once in a while, it seemed the cursor would like to play hide-and-seek
    > with you and no where to be found on window. How to prevent this
    > happening? advice please!

    If this is Window's typical behaviour, it can possibly be altered. Click
    Start, then Control Panel, then double-click Mouse. On the Pointer Options
    tab, uncheck the box in front of "Hide pointer while typing", or click the
    box in front of "Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key." The
    first one may help you not lose track of the cursor, the second one shows
    you where the cursor is.

    If this is caused by something else, the above won't help.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Poon Francis

    Gem Guest

    Poon Francis explained :
    > Once in a while, it seemed the cursor would like to play hide-and-seek with
    > you and no where to be found on window. How to prevent this happening?
    > advice please!

    you can go into Cntl Panel, Mouse, and there is a setting where you can
    click the CNTL key and you will see the mouse cursor on the screen.

    Once in a while it can be a memory flash, but the CNTL trick works
    good.

    Gem, Apr 30, 2007
  4. Poon Francis

    John Holmes Guest

    Poon Francis "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Once in a while, it seemed the cursor would like to play hide-and-seek
    > with you and no where to be found on window. How to prevent this
    > happening? advice please!

    If you have onboard video plus an additional video card, disable the
    onboard chip in the bios.

    --
    You recalcitrant collection of gross dog shit.

    John Holmes, Apr 30, 2007
  5. Poon Francis

    Frosty Guest

    On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:18:15 +0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Poon
    Francis" <>, intended to write something
    intelligible, but instead wrote :

    >Once in a while, it seemed the cursor would like to play hide-and-seek with
    >you and no where to be found on window. How to prevent this happening?
    >advice please!

    Do you own a cat?

    Frosty, Apr 30, 2007