Current courses/exams

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by bud21, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. bud21

    bud21 Guest

    Hi there,

    A colleague of mine did the exams last week after completing the course in
    September last year.

    He had purchased the official books for the 271 & 272 exams but when he when
    to do the exams he said there was quite a lot of stuff on the exams that
    wasn’t covered in the books and on the courses.

    Can anyone tell me has the course changed recently or are Microsoft
    employing new questions methods – or our new topics being examined?

    If anyone has done the exams recently could you tell me please what
    publications or web sites you used to get accurate examples of that the
    questions are like on the exams?

    I plan to do the exams soon myself so any information you can give me which
    will help me pass the exams would be gratefully welcome!

    Thanks in anticipation,

    Tony

    bud21, Mar 27, 2006

  2. bud21

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?YnVkMjE=?= <> wrote in

    > Hi there,
    >
    > A colleague of mine did the exams last week after completing the
    > course in September last year.
    >
    > He had purchased the official books for the 271 & 272 exams but when
    > he when to do the exams he said there was quite a lot of stuff on the
    > exams that wasn’t covered in the books and on the courses.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me has the course changed recently or are Microsoft
    > employing new questions methods – or our new topics being examined?
    >
    > If anyone has done the exams recently could you tell me please what
    > publications or web sites you used to get accurate examples of that
    > the questions are like on the exams?
    >
    > I plan to do the exams soon myself so any information you can give me
    > which will help me pass the exams would be gratefully welcome!
    >
    > Thanks in anticipation,
    >
    > Tony

    www.measureup.com

    you can also visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/innovations.asp

    and that will probably answer the questions that you're currently
    asking.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010