    longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
    preferably, will work with Voxalot?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 11, 2007

  2. Brian A

    Jono Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
    > longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
    > preferably, will work with Voxalot?
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

    Jono, May 11, 2007

  3. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:

    >"Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >> Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
    >> longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
    >> preferably, will work with Voxalot?
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

    Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
    what happened there.
    Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 11, 2007
  4. Brian A

    Jono Guest

    It happens that Brian A formulated :

    >>> Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
    >>> longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
    >>> preferably, will work with Voxalot?
    >>> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >> The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........
    >>

    > Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
    > what happened there.
    > Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

    ......and there I was thinking you were the Voxalot guru.

    Jono, May 11, 2007
  5. Brian A

    Herman Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >>> Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
    >>> longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
    >>> preferably, will work with Voxalot?
    >>> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >>The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........
    >>

    > Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
    > what happened there.
    > Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?
    >
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Works OK for me. I believe they are checking the IP address now, but not
    sure.

    Herman, May 11, 2007
  6. Brian A

    andy Guest

    On May 11, 8:28 pm, "Herman" <>
    wrote:
    > "Brian A" <> wrote in message

    > > On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:

    > >>"Brian A" <> wrote in message

    > >>The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

    > > Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
    > > what happened there.
    > > Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

    > > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    > Works OK for me. I believe they are checking the IP address now, but not
    > sure.- Hide quoted text -

    The Betamax blocking issues were sorted out a while back.

    It has been working mostly ok, but some people were still having a
    couple of Betamax fair use policy type issues with for example Voxalot
    web callback

    This has been resolved by Voxalot - "... the web callback feature now
    passes the IP address of the browser that initiated the call.

    This enables Betamax to manage their FUP for all calls made through
    Voxalot. "

    http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-su...amax-voxalot-interoperability-3.html#post8765

    andy, May 11, 2007
  7. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On 11 May 2007 12:58:06 -0700, andy <> wrote:

    >On May 11, 8:28 pm, "Herman" <>
    >wrote:
    >> "Brian A" <> wrote in message

    >> > Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
    >> > what happened there.
    >> > Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

    >> > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >> Works OK for me. I believe they are checking the IP address now, but not
    >> sure.- Hide quoted text -

    >The Betamax blocking issues were sorted out a while back.
    >
    >It has been working mostly ok, but some people were still having a
    >couple of Betamax fair use policy type issues with for example Voxalot
    >web callback
    >
    >This has been resolved by Voxalot - "... the web callback feature now
    >passes the IP address of the browser that initiated the call.
    >
    >This enables Betamax to manage their FUP for all calls made through
    >Voxalot. "
    >
    >http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-su...amax-voxalot-interoperability-3.html#post8765

    Thanks for the info. and, yes, Jono, I do use Voxalot and I read the
    forums but there have been differing reports and, not having a
    voipcheap account, I wasn't able to test this for myself. Some people
    were saying that the US server was OK but the Europe one wasn't. Web
    callback is something I thought of trying with voipcheap, I don't want
    to put on some credit and find it doesn't work. I have had callback
    working with other operators and it works well. Even when they start
    to charge for callback it will only be about £6/year I think.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, May 12, 2007