    have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).

    Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.

    David
    David Floyd, May 20, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    sandman112 Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    news:G34yWRB59gjCFwI9@127.0.0.1...
    > Several people have commented in various threads that the 1899VoIP
    > announcement is 1p per minute, but no-one, as yet, has confirmed that
    > their on-line bill is actually showing this as a charge.
    >
    > Unfortunately I cannot check as my Grandstream box is playing up. (Or I
    > have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).
    >
    > Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.
    >
    > David

    k ive just amde a call from my 1899 account using xten lite to my home
    number, just need to wait till it appears on the bill ... heres hoping !!!!!
    sandman112, May 20, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    sandman112 Guest

    Re: Current charging for 1899VoIP - its not good news

    "sandman112" <sandman112[SPAMTRAPER]@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> Several people have commented in various threads that the 1899VoIP
    >> announcement is 1p per minute, but no-one, as yet, has confirmed that
    >> their on-line bill is actually showing this as a charge.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately I cannot check as my Grandstream box is playing up. (Or I
    >> have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).
    >>
    >> Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.
    >>
    >> David

    > k ive just amde a call from my 1899 account using xten lite to my home
    > number, just need to wait till it appears on the bill ... heres hoping
    > !!!!!

    and the results are in .... for the benifit of those of you who havent tried
    this yet, heres what my bill says for a call made from 1899 using xtenlite

    20-05-2005 19:48:01 !VOIP!013******** 0:01:06 0.0110

    so it would seem that, for the moment at least, we are being charged for all
    calls at 1p per min

    i dont want to install the 1899 client, has anyone tried it with that yet to
    see what happens and what it says on the online invoice
    sandman112, May 20, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 17:55:35 GMT, "sandman112"
    <sandman112[SPAMTRAPER]@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> Several people have commented in various threads that the 1899VoIP
    >> announcement is 1p per minute, but no-one, as yet, has confirmed that
    >> their on-line bill is actually showing this as a charge.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately I cannot check as my Grandstream box is playing up. (Or I
    >> have the settings wrong today after using JustDial last night).
    >>
    >> Can any-one confirm that 1p per minute is actually being charged now.
    >>
    >> David

    >k ive just amde a call from my 1899 account using xten lite to my home
    >number, just need to wait till it appears on the bill ... heres hoping !!!!!

    Keep us informed please .
    , May 20, 2005
  5. David Floyd

    Guest

    Re: Current charging for 1899VoIP - its not good news

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 18:11:07 GMT, "sandman112"
    <sandman112[SPAMTRAPER]@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >so it would seem that, for the moment at least, we are being charged for all
    >calls at 1p per min

    You may be being charged :)))))))) .
    , May 20, 2005
  6. David Floyd

    Graham Guest

    Re: Current charging for 1899VoIP - its not good news

    > 20-05-2005 19:48:01 !VOIP!013******** 0:01:06 0.0110

    Its even worse than we thought guys.
    They are even charging 1p/min for 0800 numbers!

    20-05-2005 19:58:46 !VOIP!0800556677 0:03:42 0.0370

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham, May 20, 2005
  7. David Floyd

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 20:06:34 +0100, "Graham" <> wrote:

    >> 20-05-2005 19:48:01 !VOIP!013******** 0:01:06 0.0110

    >Its even worse than we thought guys.
    >They are even charging 1p/min for 0800 numbers!
    >
    >20-05-2005 19:58:46 !VOIP!0800556677 0:03:42 0.0370

    Close your accounts avoid like the plague.
    , May 20, 2005