Current 70-305 Exam Scenarios

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by tboy81, Dec 8, 2006.

  1. tboy81

    tboy81 Guest

    Hello All:

    I intend to write my 070-305 Exam (VB/ASP.NET) in 2 weeks time but i would
    like to confirm some information about the exam especially from those who
    wrote it recently.

    1) How many Questions are there?

    2) The Time Slot/Duration of the exam

    3) Any Simulation questions or Fill-In-The-Gap questions?

    4) Can one Review questions after answering all the questions or once you
    answer a question you can't go back to review.

    5) Passing Score

    Thanks,

    Tolu Babarinde
    tboy81, Dec 8, 2006

  2. tboy81

    Cerebrus Guest

    Mayur wrote:

    > 1) you have 3 hours only.

    > I) u have to slove 38 or 42 or 45 question .It depends upon the question
    > paper
    >
    > 4) passing score is 700

    FYI, none of those parameters are inveterate.
    Cerebrus, Dec 12, 2006

  3. tboy81

    toto Guest

    Hi Camilo,
    you mentioned that you got 30 minutes more for not being located in an
    Englisg speaking country. Do you know if a foreigner can get extra time if he
    passes exam in UK?
    thanks
    Toto

    toto, Jan 26, 2007