    lisa g Guest

    Can anyone please tell me where I can download or use a free currency
    converter ?
    lisa g, Oct 8, 2003

  2. lisa g

    bb3 Guest

    "lisa g" <me@home> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone please tell me where I can download or use a free currency
    > converter ?

    One of many...

    http://finance.yahoo.com/m3?u
    bb3, Oct 8, 2003

  3. lisa g

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 8, 2003
  4. lisa g

    Petit Alexi Guest

    "lisa g" <me@home> wrote in news::

    > Can anyone please tell me where I can download or use a free currency
    > converter ?

    Hello,

    I like this online Currency convertor:

    <http://www.xe.com/ucc/>
    Petit Alexi, Oct 8, 2003
  5. lisa g

    lisa g Guest

    Thanks to all.
    lisa g, Oct 8, 2003
  6. lisa g wrote:
    > Can anyone please tell me where I can download or use a free currency
    > converter ?

    No.
    Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq, Oct 8, 2003
  7. lisa g

    > Thanks to all.

    You're welcome.
    bb3, Oct 8, 2003
  8. lisa g

    hugh jass Guest

    what?! you weren't willing to spend a few seconds to do a google for this
    lisa person? she may have not been capable herself of such technical
    wizardry! where's the community here?
    hj
    ooh... oooohhh... I think I'm about to sargasm!

    --
    ______________________
    "Sir Horatio William Bernhart Wagglesworth III, Esq."
    <> wrote in message
    : lisa g wrote:
    : > Can anyone please tell me where I can download or use a free currency
    : > converter ?
    :
    : No.
    :
    :
    hugh jass, Oct 8, 2003
  9. lisa g

    joe Guest

    I'm back!! And to celebrate, hugh jass yelled out:
    > what?! you weren't willing to spend a few seconds to do a google for
    > this lisa person? she may have not been capable herself of such
    > technical wizardry! where's the community here?
    > hj
    > ooh... oooohhh... I think I'm about to sargasm!
    >
    >> lisa g wrote:
    >>> Can anyone please tell me where I can download or use a free
    >>> currency converter ?

    >> No.

    Sleeping on the job.

    joe, Oct 8, 2003