  1. Is there no moderator for this group?

    Just curious.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Darrel Christenson <> wrote:

    > Is there no moderator for this group?

    Nope. Why would there be?

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    --Eno

    Douglas Bailey, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Darrel Christenson

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message

    > Is there no moderator for this group?
    >
    > Just curious.

    Welcome to the alt. category.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Douglas Bailey wrote:

    >>Is there no moderator for this group?

    > Nope. Why would there be?
    >
    > doug

    Like I said, just curious.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Darrel Christenson

    Eric R. Guest

    Darrel Christenson <> wrote in message

    > Is there no moderator for this group?
    >
    > Just curious.

    Actually, I'm the moderator. Unfortunately, no one listens to me.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Sep 4, 2003
  6. On 4 Sep 2003 05:54:36 -0700, (Eric R.) wrote:

    >Darrel Christenson <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Is there no moderator for this group?
    >>
    >> Just curious.

    >Actually, I'm the moderator. Unfortunately, no one listens to me.
    >
    >-Eric

    No. I am. They listen.

    Prof. Speedbyrd :>

    Prof. Speedbyrd, Sep 4, 2003