    It's annoying, can anyone offer some help.

    TIA

    -G-

    Gadget, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Gadget wrote:
    > My system runs great an all areas.

    Kewl. Now, **** off.

    O2-2-Oxy-2-Diallyl-Isopropoxyphenoxy-Monohydrogen-, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Gadget

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    May we just call you Oxy Moron for short???

    On 8 Nov 2003 08:34:31 -0000,
    O2-2-Oxy-2-Diallyl-Isopropoxyphenoxy-Monohydrogen-4-Methyl-2-Oxazolane

    AvengerĀ©, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    "O2-2-Oxy-2-Diallyl-Isopropoxyphenoxy-Monohydrogen-4-Methyl-2-Oxazolane">

    Looks like the chemical formula for Prick

    Gadget, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Gadget

    nemo Guest

    Gadget,

    See

    http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...port/kb/articles/Q250/3/20.ASP&NoWebContent=1

    in case of word wrap the same link, but shorter:

    http://tinyurl.com/joxj

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Nov 8, 2003
  6. Gadget

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Gadget decided to put the World to rights with
    this little speech from the heart...

    > My system runs great an all areas. I get this error box upon boot-up
    > right after my background appears:
    >
    > "Cannot find the file 'SVCHOST.EXE' (or one of its components), Make
    > sure the path and filename are correct and that all libraries are
    > available."
    >
    > It's annoying, can anyone offer some help.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > -G-

    Do a full AV scan, that's a favourite for Blaster.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Gadget

    Paul Durbin Guest

    hi,
    try re-installing your operating system, that should finx the problem

    Paul Durbin, Nov 8, 2003