    1. Advertising

  2. Annika1980

    Clyde Torres Guest

    Clyde Torres, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Clyde Torres Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    Today, Canon 20D, 17-85mm USM IS, one penny short of $2,000, Calumet Photo,
    Chicago, get em while they're hot. Mine will be here next week.

    Clyde Torres
    Clyde Torres, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    I've had mine for a week: Very nice!

    Phil Wheeler, Oct 1, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Frank Guest

    Frank, Oct 1, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34463694/original
    >>

    >Very nice shot. Is that the former "little" divot? Looks pretty well
    >grown up by now.

    Yeah, when I found him he was about 6" long. Now he can stretch out and reach
    up on the kitchen counter.
    Annika1980, Oct 1, 2004
  7. Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Oct 1, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"

    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34463694/original
    >
    >Nice as always. I was looking at you "Illegal Use of Hands" shot. Was that
    >taken at a nightgame at high ISO? It looks very clean if it was.

    That was ISO 800.
    Annika1980, Oct 1, 2004
  9. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >From: "Peter A. Stavrakoglou"

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34463694/original
    > >
    > >Nice as always. I was looking at you "Illegal Use of Hands" shot. Was

    that
    > >taken at a nightgame at high ISO? It looks very clean if it was.

    > That was ISO 800.

    Very clean shot. The noise level, or lack thereof, is excellent.
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Oct 2, 2004