    enhanced for 16x9 tvs - doesn't this enhanced statement mean
    that it's anamorphic too?

    Darrel :)
    Darrel Christenson, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Darrel Christenson

    Nic Guest

    "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message

    > Hey all,
    >
    > I was reading a review of the remastered Demon Knight flick
    > and the writer said the picture was better at least because
    > it was now anamorphic.
    >
    > I pulled out my original copy and on the back it says widescreen
    > enhanced for 16x9 tvs - doesn't this enhanced statement mean
    > that it's anamorphic too?
    >

    > Darrel :)

    Yes

    ---
    Nic, Nov 22, 2003

  3. > I was reading a review of the remastered Demon Knight flick
    > and the writer said the picture was better at least because
    > it was now anamorphic.
    >
    > I pulled out my original copy and on the back it says widescreen
    > enhanced for 16x9 tvs - doesn't this enhanced statement mean
    > that it's anamorphic too?

    Unless the labeling was in error,yes, it does.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Darrel Christenson

    Richard C. Guest

    "Darrel Christenson" <> wrote in message
    :
    : Hey all,
    :
    : I was reading a review of the remastered Demon Knight flick
    : and the writer said the picture was better at least because
    : it was now anamorphic.
    :
    : I pulled out my original copy and on the back it says widescreen
    : enhanced for 16x9 tvs - doesn't this enhanced statement mean
    : that it's anamorphic too?
    :
    That is exactly what it means.
    That is all that it means.