    --
    cheers dude/ette!

    Paul

    paul beard, May 14, 2004

  2. paul beard

    Ionizer Guest

    "paul beard" <> wrote in message
    news:Uh0pc.1$...
    > I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one

    know
    > of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument

    about
    > whether its "real" or not!

    Posted earlier by Unk:
    http://www.evote.com/index.asp?Page=/evotepix/media/nickberg.asp

    I don't think I need to view it to know that it's real, personally.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 14, 2004

  3. paul beard

    Rifleman Guest

    "paul beard" <> wrote in message
    > I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one

    know
    > of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument

    about
    > whether its "real" or not!
    >
    > --
    > cheers dude/ette!
    >
    > Paul

    Its been shut. See this:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3710709.stm

    Rifleman, May 14, 2004
  4. paul beard

    Rowdy Guest

    "paul beard" <> wrote in message
    > I know this may seem a little *sick* but i'm just curious, does any one

    know
    > of the website where they show the "decapitation". To stop an argument

    about
    > whether its "real" or not!
    >
    > --
    > cheers dude/ette!
    >
    > Paul

    Ogrish.com

    Rowdy, May 14, 2004
  5. paul beard

    paul beard Guest

    Thank you guys. I agree with "Ionizer" you DONT need to see this clip. I
    think it real and its definatley very sick. I recommend any NOT repeat NOT
    to watch this freaky, nasty, gross stuff.

    Paul

    Ps I thought I had a good stomach for this (I've seen all kinds of nasty
    stuff before) and I regret seeing this : (

    paul beard, May 14, 2004