    Indrid Cold Guest

    If interested, e-mail me:

    All 32 episode on 8 DVD's.

    Indrid Cold, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Indrid Cold

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Indrid Cold" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > All 32 episode on 8 DVD's.

    And totally illegal.

    Joshua Zyber, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Indrid Cold

    Steve Hanson Guest

    Joshua Zyber wrote in <bhbv7d$rs6$>:

    >"Indrid Cold" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> All 32 episode on 8 DVD's.

    >And totally illegal.

    Much like marrying your sister, but that didn't stop you.

    Steve Hanson, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Indrid Cold

    Indrid Cold Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message news:<bhbv7d$rs6$>...
    > "Indrid Cold" <> wrote in message
    > > All 32 episode on 8 DVD's.

    > And totally illegal.

    Umm......yeah....ok....shut up and go away please you fucking baby.

    Indrid Cold, Aug 13, 2003
  5. Indrid Cold

    > > > All 32 episode on 8 DVD's.

    > > And totally illegal.

    > Umm......yeah....ok....shut up and go away please you fucking baby.

    You're the one invading the newsgroup I read, you fucking criminal
    scumbag.

    Joshua Zyber, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Indrid Cold

    Rob Guest

    George, George, George of the jungle,
    Watch out for that tree ...

    "Geo H" <> bloviated some nonsense about Copyright Law

    Rob, Aug 14, 2003
  7. Indrid Cold

    Geo H Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message news:<adA_a.36264$>...
    > George, George, George of the jungle,
    > Watch out for that tree ...
    >
    > "Geo H" <> bloviated some nonsense about Copyright Law

    That friggin tree again? that tree has been doing nothing but getting
    in my all the time - as a matter of fact, where's my power chainsaw
    ??? TIMBER !

    Geo H, Aug 15, 2003