    but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.

    http://www.5minutesonline.com/

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Stephen Cooke

    Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:41:12 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
    >but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.
    >
    >http://www.5minutesonline.com/
    >
    >swac

    www.superhappyfun.com
    has more selection and better prices.

    , Dec 16, 2003

  3. On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 wrote:

    > On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:41:12 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
    > >but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.
    > >
    > >http://www.5minutesonline.com/

    > www.superhappyfun.com
    > has more selection and better prices.

    Do they have Serie Noire and Blast of Silence?

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 18, 2003
  4. On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:41:12 -0500, Stephen Cooke wrote
    (in message
    <>):

    > Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
    > but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.

    We ordered a book, The AntiCristo (a guide for nunsploitation movies), from 5
    Minutes to Live. After four or five days, we checked the order number on
    their web site and it hadn't even left the warehouse.

    After a week, we e-mailed them to complain. They sent us a tracking number
    and it turned out it had shipped and their web site info was inaccurate. Even
    still, it didn't arrive before the weekend as we had hoped. :(

    We've never ordered movies.

    I guess the moral of the story is don't trust their online order info. If you
    want to check on your order, e-mail them and ASK for a tracking number.

    --
    Designated poster for www.nunsploitation.net
    "You must have the devil in you to succeed in any of the arts."

    Fallen Templar, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Stephen Cooke

    Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:34:36 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:41:12 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
    >> >but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.
    >> >
    >> >http://www.5minutesonline.com/

    >> www.superhappyfun.com
    >> has more selection and better prices.

    >Do they have Serie Noire and Blast of Silence?
    >
    >swac

    Go look.

    , Dec 19, 2003
  6. Stephen Cooke

    dolls931

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Do Not Trust 5 Minutes To Live,he Is Scamming People Out Of There Money.....they Get Your Visa Inf Bill Your Card And Then Dont Send The Product

    dolls931, Jan 30, 2009
  7. Stephen Cooke

    jasontbrown81

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    This is true! I tried to buy a dvd off these guys. When the purchase was complete I recieved an email with order information. It has been over a month and I have written many emails and I have never recieved a reply.
    I live in Australia, and this really ****es me off! Could someone please direct me to someone I could report this to?

    jasontbrown81, Mar 3, 2009
  8. Stephen Cooke

    Machinder

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    San Francisco CA
    5 minutes to live is a no good dvd company.Its true I recently ordered a movie HOUSE and got no dvd or a reply when trying to connect with them.Sam Mcbee is the persons name who runs this bogus site.he has a slew of complaints against him on the BBB.org site.
    If you paid for a movie with a credit card from this site you can contact the number on the back of your credit card and open a dispute.Your card will investigate and give you a refund.Yes Do Not do business with 5 Minutes to live. You wont get anything.

    Machinder, Apr 15, 2009