    I am running windows xp...
    Thanks,
    Jay
    Jay, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Jay

    Samantha Guest

    A Crack Copy of SX by any chance Jay???

    "Jay" <> wrote in message
    news:CcAZb.69113$...
    > Hi all,
    > Whenever I try to load cubase it comes up with the initiazilation screen

    and
    > after it goes to initialising global settings the loading screen

    disapears.

    Samantha, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    nope i have emailed their tech support but am still wating for a reply...

    Jay, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Jay

    John Guest

    On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:25:22 GMT, "Jay" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >Whenever I try to load cubase it comes up with the initiazilation screen and
    >after it goes to initialising global settings the loading screen disapears.
    >Cubase hoever does not load...
    >The thing is I get no error message of any kind.
    >This reminds me of a graphics problem i had a while ago but that was a
    >different program on a different computer running a different version of
    >windows. The error there was tht no graphics card had been chosen by the
    >program. could something similiar be happening to cubase?
    >I am running windows xp...
    >Thanks,
    >Jay

    Is your machine well above the min specs recommended for the version
    of Cubase you're running? Plenty of memory? Closed unnecessary
    background progs?

    I had a problem last year running Cubase. It was basically because my
    system wasn't up to scratch. Even though it was a tad higher than the
    minimum specs it just wouldn't load up and made the whole OS become
    unstable. I don't have any problems running it now on my new system.

    John
    John, Feb 22, 2004