    I have upgraded from Mozilla 1.8a to 1.8a2 and since upgrading I have
    noticed that hitting ctrl-shift-F doesnt bring up search. Anyone know
    if there is a setting that somehow got reset?

    slacK_, Jul 16, 2004

  2. slacK_

    Moz Champion Guest

    slacK_ wrote:

    > I have upgraded from Mozilla 1.8a to 1.8a2 and since upgrading I have
    > noticed that hitting ctrl-shift-F doesnt bring up search. Anyone know
    > if there is a setting that somehow got reset?

    I dont know if this is a version problem, build problem or otherwise. If
    you are going to use 'cutting' edge products, expect to bleed every now
    and then.

    All builds beyond the current 'release' version (1.7, 1.7.1, 1.72
    dependent on OS) are 'technological previews'
    they are issued for testing purposes and for developers.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 19, 2004