CTI Route Point?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Flack, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. Flack

    Flack Guest

    Hi!

    Hello everyone, i just registered.
    I've got Cisco Call Manager 3.3 to administer and since some function
    are new to me I've got a question regarding it. I've read the manuals,
    but nothing really explains stuff there. I've learned a lot from my
    previous co-worker, but now can't solve the problem myself, i don't
    understand the functioning.
    Anyway, we've got a number - 1280. Calls mare there are caught by
    number: 24XX (IPCCCTIPorts). And then the phone rings 3 different
    phones: 1282, 1283 or 1284. When nobody answers, it is forwarded to
    another number (1150).
    The thing is I want it to be forwarded as the last number not to 1150,
    but to an external phone number. How do I archieve that? And where in
    CCM Administration I can find any information concerning it's behaviour

    (is it maybe a script?). Which settings are responsible for such
    behaviour?

    Thanks in advance!
    F.

    Flack, Jan 18, 2007