    Jose Guest

    What is a "CTF Loader," and why would Microsoft Word want to load it?
    (Windows XP Pro)
    Jose, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Jose

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 02:13:31 GMT, Jose <>
    wrote:

    >What is a "CTF Loader," and why would Microsoft Word want to load it?
    >(Windows XP Pro)

    CTFMON.EXE (CTF Loader). Supports speech recognition, handwriting
    recognition, and other Alternative User Input services.
    Unk, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Jose

    Jose Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:11:13 GMT, Unk wrote in

    > CTFMON.EXE (CTF Loader). Supports speech recognition, handwriting
    > recognition, and other Alternative User Input services.

    Thanks.
    Jose, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Jose

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:21:33 GMT, Jose <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:11:13 GMT, Unk wrote in
    >
    >> CTFMON.EXE (CTF Loader). Supports speech recognition, handwriting
    >> recognition, and other Alternative User Input services.

    >Thanks.

    You're welcome.
    Unk, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Jose

    GEO Guest

    GEO , Feb 10, 2004
  6. Jose

    sadicote

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    appreciate ctf loader is legitimate but why does it want to load in my startup?
    sadicote, May 8, 2008