CSVDE error

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MikeReed, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. MikeReed

    MikeReed Guest

    Hi there
    I am trying to import a CSV file with the CSVDE command
    csvde -i -f c:\users.csv

    The users.csv file contains this....

    DN,objectClass,sAMAccountName,sn,givenName,userPrincipalNam
    "CN=Danielle Tiedt,OU=Employees,
    DC=contoso,DC=com",Employees,dtiedt,Tiedt,Danielle,danielle

    "CN=Lorrin Smith-Bates,OU=Employees,
    DC=contoso,DC=com",User,lsmithbates,Smith-
    Bates,Lorrin,

    (You may need to copy and paste that into a text file to
    read it properly.)

    I get an error saying...
    Add error on line 2: No Such Attribute
    The server side error is "The parameter is incorrect."

    The Employees Folder is there as an OU and Im about to go
    through the roof with this stupid question. 8 hours and I
    now know lots about csvde but cant fix it???? talk about
    learning the hard way.

    PLEASE HELP

    Mike

    MikeReed, Feb 6, 2004