    Thanks
    --
    Dada

    dada, Oct 15, 2005

  2. dada

    Marco Guest

    "dada" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've run the csvde command line utility in Server 03 to import a csv file
    > from my server's c drive. I've tried it on two completely separate
    > machines.
    > And am getting the same error, even after triple-checking the file syntax
    > in
    > the CSV file. The message i get reads: The file name, directory name or
    > volume label syntax is incorrect.
    >
    > Can anyone think of obvious or less obvious reasons i can't import. I'm
    > using csvde-i-fc:%filename%.csv on the command line.
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Dada

    You should save the file as "C:\USERS.CSV" .With the quote-signs!!! Save it
    in C:\
    The right command is: csvde -i -f C:\USERS.CSV
    Because i wasn't quite sure if this was the right command i tried it on my
    own server 2003 and it worked.
    Watch the spaces between csvde and -i, between -i and -f and between -f and
    C..
    Good luck.

    Marco

    Marco, Oct 17, 2005