CSS11000 doesn't respond on port 80 all else seems perfect

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by DarbyMorrison@gmail.com, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi all. I have a Cisco CSS11000 Load Balancer with a frustrating
    configuration issue.

    It is currently balancing 2 MySQL servers perfectly with no issues.
    I am currently working on getting it to also balance 2 Apache servers,
    but I can't seem to get it working.

    It responds on the circuit address I set up on the front end allowing
    telnet and FTP access to the actual LB. It will respond to pings on the
    VIP address I set up as well. I can get no response to HTTP requests on
    this VIP address though.

    The LB can ping the Apache servers just fine, and even sends HTTP keep
    alives which show up in Apache's logs. Viewing the LBs web interface,
    shows both Apache servers as green.

    I'm really at a loss here and would appreciate any suggestions.

    Doug

    The relevant portions of the config follow:

    circuit VLAN30

    ip address 10.99.99.1 255.255.255.0

    circuit VLAN40

    ip address 192.168.62.253 255.255.255.0