CSM Load balancer Stickiness

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by sunilcnair, Aug 5, 2008.

  1. sunilcnair

    sunilcnair

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Hello sir,

    I am using Cisco Content Switch mdoule to load balance my two Apache/tomcat servers. I went for "netmask" stickiness setting based on source IP.
    Scenario:
    My application IE client is using two hops with http request. Since we have enabled Single sign-on, the first time i send a request , the server responses with 401 response, then the client send the kerberos ticket with credentials to the server.
    Since there are 2 hops, I want my CSM to maintian session stickiness to the same server.So we enabled "netmask" stickiness on CSM.

    Now when we test the environemnt, without CSM it is working fine.The communication is happening well with http protocol. But when we enable CSM and netmask, we find that we are not receving the kerberos client ticket in the server side.

    Please tell me whether i am missing something.
    Please help me get the ticket from the client side on the server throught the Load balancer.

    Thanks in advance.

    Sunil C

    sunilcnair, Aug 5, 2008