    inside. is that correct ? if any one had used this module can provide
    more info about this i'll appreciate it.

    Regards

    asj, Aug 5, 2006

  2. asj

    chris Guest

    "asj" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > dear all,
    >
    > As I read in the CSC documentation I can see we still need for the
    > anti-virus in each PC in our network to prevent the network from the
    > inside. is that correct ? if any one had used this module can provide
    > more info about this i'll appreciate it.
    >
    > Regards

    Not all network traffic will traverse your firewall so it makes sense to
    have protection on all the hosts on the network so that if someone brings a
    virus to the network via an email, disk, flash drive etc.. then your network
    hosts will have some level of protection against that. Having anti-virus/IDS
    etc on your firewall would be no help at all on the local network.

    Chris.

    chris, Aug 5, 2006

  3. asj

    asj Guest

    yes chris thats what i thought also,
    just one thing viruses via mails will inspected also thru the CSC

    Regards

    Ammar

    asj, Aug 5, 2006
  4. asj

    chris Guest

    "asj" <> wrote in message
    > yes chris thats what i thought also,
    > just one thing viruses via mails will inspected also thru the CSC

    And do you trust it to pick up EVERY one?

    chris, Aug 6, 2006