    CS2 in Germany costs three times what it costs in the USA ?
    --

    Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Alfred Molon

    Doug Robbins Guest

    The 1800 Euro price may be for the entire Creative Suite.

    Doug Robbins

    Doug Robbins, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Alfred Molon

    bmoag Guest

    There are legitimate ways to get CS2 at a much lower price in the U.S.
    For example, if you are eligible for an academic discount there are several
    sites which can sell the software at a significant discount.
    I do not know if Adobe allows European vendors this practice but it is
    worth looking into.

    bmoag, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Alfred Molon

    Paul J Gans Guest

    Alfred Molon <> wrote:
    >If you download it from the adobe.com site it's $600 (= 500 Euro), while
    >here in Germany CS2 sells for 1800 Euro. Is there any special reason why
    >CS2 in Germany costs three times what it costs in the USA ?
    >--

    Same reasons why the pills you buy in Germany are 1/3 the
    price here in the US.

    It is called capitalism. You charge what you can get.

    ---- Paul J. Gans

    Paul J Gans, Jun 30, 2005