CRYSTAL REPORTS/ CONTRACT/ NC

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by OMNI GROUP, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. OMNI GROUP

    OMNI GROUP Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-537-9447

    CRYSTAL REPORTS/ REPORT WRITER/ CONTRACT/ CHARLOTTE AREA

    POSITION: CRYSTAL REPORTS – REPORTS WRITER

    AREA – Charlotte sub – south side.

    LENGTH –4-5 Months

    Contractor pays his own expenses.

    Job Description:

    Candidate will be responsible for report generation, queries, and working
    with user/managers to generate report requirements. Will also be assisting
    the staff with standardization of the reports , as well as helping to
    generate a standard for documentation of the reports and track progress on
    development. Ideal candidate will have more than two years experience
    working with Crystal Reports Version 10.0 or higher in a large enterprise
    environment. Must have excellent communication skills, be proficient with
    report generation, queries, and must have excellent documentation.

    SKILL NEEDED:

    Skills: Crystal Reports, Development Crystal Enterprise Environment (Nice to
    have)Knowledge of SQL Language Knowledge of one of the following: Oracle
    Procedure Development, SQL Server Procedure Development. Excellent
    Communication Skills. Description:- Meeting with users and clients for needs
    assessment (ongoing)- Developing ideas relating to look and feel of the
    product- Crystal Reports design, development and integration- Knowledge
    Transfer- Report Architecture- Crystal Reports per each Specification-
    Testing and Support- Knowledge Transfer Deliverables Detailed-
    Creation/modification of detailed reports based on given specifications from
    Project Managers in the Crystal Reports environment- Creation of source code
    and database procedures for all reports- Unit Testing of all created
    reports--Transfer of knowledge to developers and/or Project Managers

    If interested and qualified answer the six questions below. Email answers

    WITH a resume in word format to: .

    1.. Crystal Reports exp ------------------------yrs
    2.. Latest version ---------------------------------
    3.. Crystal Reports certifications --------------
    4.. Citizenship Status ----------------------------
    5.. Availability --------------------------------------
    6.. Rate (1099) ------------------------------------pr hr
    Contractor pays expenses
    OMNI GROUP, Jan 27, 2006

  2. OMNI GROUP

    kpg Guest

    Hey Ken - want to move to Ohio?

    --
    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jan 27, 2006

  3. OMNI GROUP

    kpg Guest

    or Charlotte, whatever.
    kpg, Jan 27, 2006
  4. kpg wrote:
    > or Charlotte, whatever.

    Um, I hear the South side is hard. That's why it's only a 4-5 month
    job. They figure by that time, you'll either move, get shot, or get
    stabbed. Possibly a drug overdose.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com
    Patrick Dickey, Jan 28, 2006
  5. OMNI GROUP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Um, I hear the South side is hard. That's why it's only a 4-5 month
    >job. They figure by that time, you'll either move, get shot, or get
    >stabbed. Possibly a drug overdose.

    or abducted by aliens

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 30, 2006