Crystal Report with Java

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gajesh Tripathi, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. Gajesh Tripathi

    Gajesh Tripathi

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    HELP :oops: ME

    When I installed Crystal Report 11 then some .jar files r not installed with this product which is required to call crystal report (.rpt file) within Java

    Plz send me following jar file if u have:-
    :hmm2:
    ReportViewer.jar
    jrcerom.jar
    Concurrent.jar
    CrystalCharting.jar
    CrystalCommon.jar
    CrystalContentModels.jar
    CrystalExporters.jar
    CrystalExportingBase.jar
    CrystalFormulas.jar
    CrystalQueryEngine.jar
    CrystalReportEngine.jar
    CrystalReportingCommon.jar
    icu4j.jar
    keycodeDecoder.jar
    log4j.jar
    rpoifs.jar
    xercesImpl.jar
    xml-apis.jar

    Gajesh Tripathi, Jul 30, 2007

  2. Gajesh Tripathi

    长弓骛之

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...

    长弓骛之, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Gajesh Tripathi

    Gajesh Tripathi

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    RE: Crystal Reports with Java

    YOU WROTE:you may download these .jar files from BO website or apache.org. icu4j.jar,keycodeDecoder.jar,,log4j.jar,rpoifs.jar ,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar these .jars all use in other product,too. for example, if you use struts, you will find log4j.jar was included...

    I checked the BO sites and apache.org sites. But i didn't find ReportViewer.java. Plz provide me the exact link where I can find these link
    Thanks
    Gajesh

    Gajesh Tripathi, Aug 2, 2007
  4. Gajesh Tripathi

    kunalwadhwa

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    HELP ME

    Hey can you mail me these .jar files plz.. My mail id is kunalwadhwa7@gmail.com.. I cannot find these .jar files. Can you please mail them as soon as possible. I need them urgently.

    kunalwadhwa, Apr 15, 2011
  5. Gajesh Tripathi

    frose

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    CrystalReportViewer.jar

    i just want one jar file that's CrystalReportViewer.jar. I searched but i cant find. anybody plz help for me . how to download this jar file.

    frose, Apr 26, 2012