Crystal report date

Discussion in 'Software' started by Maqza, Jan 23, 2011.

  1. Maqza

    Maqza

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all

    I have a problem in using date in crystal reports 2008
    Tables A and B
    A.Currentdate
    A.mktPrice
    B. valudate
    B.holding qty
    A. Currentdate A. mktPrice B. Valuedate B. Holding qty
    01/01/2011 500 31/12/2010 8500
    1/12/2010 350 6/12/2010 7750
    31/10/2010 375 15/11/2010 7790

    in report I want to display
    eg
    01/01/2011 500*8500
    1/12/2010 350*7750
    31/10/2010 375*7790

    could any one help me in writing formula for this

    Thanks in advance
    Maqza, Jan 23, 2011

  2. Maqza

    johnpitter

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    When You set the Field for report format at that time just remove date from the Third column. You have to edit the report format of Crystal report and build whole project again.
    johnpitter, Feb 1, 2011