CRYSTAL CLEAR - Internet Phone/Video - VoIP

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by 1GLOBALFone, Jan 3, 2005.

  1. 1GLOBALFone

    1GLOBALFone Guest

    Join our team and start your own VoIP internet business. Low
    investment ONLY 120 - 230 US-dollar.

    Amongst the Worlds lowest rates... check out

    http://www.freewebs.com/hjniubifone/homeenglish.htm

    Soft Phone + free software. Downloadable Internet SoftPhone, that
    enables you to call any phone number in the World - landline or
    cellular phone.
    One Global number, that allows other subscriber to reach you - anywhere
    in the World - on any device.
    FREE and UNLIMITED Member to Member - PC-to-PC calling - 24 hours a
    day.
    Call Forward allows you to forward or divert incoming calls from your
    IP Phone Number (Global number) to any phone of your choice.
    5 Way conference Call for FREE.
    Live Video Phone allows you to call and see one another - live - while
    talking to each other.
    International Call Back. Connect from any Cellular Phone/Mobile or
    Landline Phone to ALL phones, PC's or IP Phones

    All rates reduced 50%. UBIFone will offer some of the Worlds lowest
    rates. For example: most calls to any phone (mobile or landline) in
    most places in the World at 1,95 cent - 3,0 cent per minute(US$).
    Check out our incredible rates at www.hjni.ubifone.com. PC-to-PC
    (UBI-to-UBI) calls are totally free 24 hours a day.

    One world - one global number.
    You have the opportunity to start your own International VoIP (Voice
    over IP) business for only USdollar 100 / 200 - with your own Phone
    Business Website. True home based Business Opportunity.
    UBIFone has its own Telecommunication Licence at Infocomm Development
    Authority of Singapary, and Strategic alliances with companies like
    Deutsche Telecom (Europe), SingTel (South East Asia) and MCI in North
    and South America
    Works with both Broadband ( ADSL and Cable Moden) and Dial Up
    Connection (modem).
    Work at Home, earn Money and save HUGE on International Calling.

    Soon to come:
    PDA Phone, Java Software, SMS Gateway, VoIP Phone Adapter, IP Phones

    1GLOBALFone, Jan 3, 2005

  2. 1GLOBALFone

    Guest

    Hi,
    Could you please send me more information on the above.
    Thanks & Best Regards
    Anwar

    , Jan 8, 2005

  3. 1GLOBALFone

    1GLOBALFone Guest

    I have sent information by email. Have you received...?

    1GLOBALFone, Jan 11, 2005
  4. 1GLOBALFone

    Guest

    1GLOBALFone wrote:
    > I have sent information by email. Have you received...?

    i did not receive any informatoin till now.
    Thanks
    anwar

    , Feb 2, 2005