    code some text using my key (password) and sand to my friend :) ...whats the
    best program with some good crypting methods? maybe I can buy somewhere?
    plz help

    yoyer, Oct 31, 2004

  2. yoyer

    Leythos Guest

    In article <cm3hjj$r1h$>, says...
    > hello
    > sorry for my english
    > can someone help me? i;m looking for some crypting programs...ie I want to
    > code some text using my key (password) and sand to my friend :) ...whats the
    > best program with some good crypting methods? maybe I can buy somewhere?
    > plz help

    PGP, search for it on google.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Oct 31, 2004

  3. yoyer

    yoyer Guest

    Uzytkownik "Leythos" <> napisal w wiadomosci
    > In article <cm3hjj$r1h$>, says...
    > > hello
    > > sorry for my english
    > > can someone help me? i;m looking for some crypting programs...ie I want

    > > code some text using my key (password) and sand to my friend :) ...whats

    the
    > > best program with some good crypting methods? maybe I can buy somewhere?
    > > plz help

    > PGP, search for it on google.

    I need only to code text msg, not disk or program files :/

    yoyer, Nov 1, 2004
  4. yoyer

    Pete Guest

    On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:36:11 +0100, "yoyer" <> wrote:

    >I need only to code text msg, not disk or program files :/

    Are you talking about SMS ? Mobile phone texts ?

    If you're referring to 'text msg' as a simple plain text file on a computer,
    then PGP is still one of the best solutions.

    You can encrypt/decrypt/sign anything. You don't even have to use any
    plug-ins for it, although they are handy.

    Check out :

    http://www.pgpi.org

    (freeware versions at above link)

    and :

    http://www.pgp.com

    I purchased my copy of PGP 8.02 from the last link.

    Check out this very useful page for tips on using PGP :

    http://www.mccune.cc/PGP.htm

    Regards,

    Pete.

    Pete, Nov 1, 2004
  5. yoyer

    yoyer Guest

    thanks
    I have instaled PGP 7 and plz tell me hove to coed some text msg? Code some
    text and then paste to comunicator window ;)

    Uzytkownik "Pete" <> napisal w wiadomosci

    yoyer, Nov 1, 2004
  6. yoyer

    jonny Guest

    http://www.cypherix.co.uk/
    Superb free programme ,You can make and send encrypted e-mails using this
    Also it gives you a 20 mb encrypted space on your hard drive ,
    Used it for 2 years here.

    jonny, Nov 1, 2004