Cry of help to Gallery (menalto) users...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark ROss, May 6, 2004.

  1. Mark ROss

    Mark ROss Guest

    Hi,

    I've recently installed the excellent Gallery software from
    http://gallery.menalto.com on my web site. However I have come across
    some problems with it and am looking for some support from their
    website. Being freeware, most of their support is provided via their
    discussion forum. However, whenever I try registering with their
    discussion forum, the email that should be sent to me containing my
    password never arrives. I have been trying for several days now with
    several different email addresses, so it appears to be a problem with
    their server. However, since there is no way to contact them, except
    through the discussion board I cannot do anything about it and am
    finding it incredibly frustrating.

    So if anyone out there is registered on the disccusion forum, or knows
    a way of contacting the developers of Gallery and would be able to
    bring my plight to their attention, it would be much appreciated.

    TIA!

    Mark
    Mark ROss, May 6, 2004