    Please guide if you can as you can probably see I am new to Cisco
    stuff.

    Thanks.

    sm, Apr 4, 2004

  2. sm

    Jose Guest

    Let me guess, u have windows xp, there is a problem that cisco is
    aware of, u have 3 options, use cli, use windows 2000 pc browser or
    update the router CRWS to Cisco Security Device Manager but this might
    not work cause there are requirements.

    Jose, Apr 4, 2004

  3. "Jose" <> wrote in message
    > Let me guess, u have windows xp, there is a problem that cisco is
    > aware of, u have 3 options, use cli, use windows 2000 pc browser or
    > update the router CRWS to Cisco Security Device Manager but this might
    > not work cause there are requirements.

    nope.

    your issue is that your Java runtime isnt propperly installed, get the
    latest JRE from Sun
    Sec. be sure that you type username/password with proper letters (capitals
    etc)

    If you do get lost you can via CLI do a show webflash, and view the
    config.text

    Martin Bilgrav, Apr 8, 2004