CRWS hangs when trying to access Soho 91 from XP using IE6

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by slw, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. slw

    slw Guest

    When I try to access my Soho 91 using CRWS, it hangs on the GUI.html
    page displaying the text "Loading Cisco Router Web Setup. Please
    wait..."

    I am running IE6 on a XP machine that does not have the Microsoft JVM
    installed. I have installed the Sun JVM, Version 1.4.2_01.

    Everything works fine from my older PC running IE6 and XP, but it has
    the Microsoft JVM installed.

    The Soho 91 is running CRWS version 3.3.0.6.

    Below is the Sun console debug. Any help would be appreciated.

    - Steve W.

    ---------------

    Trace level set to 5: basic, net, security, ext, liveconnect ...
    completed.

    Registered modality listener

    Invoking JS method: document

    Registered modality listener

    Invoking JS method: document

    Registered modality listener

    Invoking JS method: document

    Invoking JS method: URL

    Invoking JS method: URL

    Invoking JS method: URL

    Referencing classloader: sun.plugin.ClassLoaderInfo@2af081, refcount=1

    Referencing classloader: sun.plugin.ClassLoaderInfo@2af081, refcount=2

    Referencing classloader: sun.plugin.ClassLoaderInfo@14520eb,
    refcount=1

    Initializing applet ...

    Starting applet ...

    Initializing applet ...

    Starting applet ...

    Initializing applet ...

    Starting applet ...

    Connecting http://10.10.10.1/flash/CRWS_1.jar with no proxy

    Connecting http://10.10.10.1/flash/CRWS_2.jar with no proxy

    Last modified time and/or expiration value is not available. Jar file
    will not be cached.

    Connecting http://10.10.10.1/flash/CRWS_1.jar with no proxy

    Last modified time and/or expiration value is not available. Jar file
    will not be cached.

    Connecting http://10.10.10.1/flash/CRWS_2.jar with no proxy

    Invoking JS method: execScript

    Connecting http://10.10.10.1/level/15/exec/-/show/running-config/CR