    Hilti's front line and engineering group isn't aware of a Hilti kit.
    Does anyone have a Hilti part number for the rack mounting kit?
    Thanks.
    rjhintz, Sep 7, 2007

  2. rjhintz

    Merv Guest

    are you referring to seimic floor anchor bolts ?

    Are you mounting rack directly on a concrete floor or on a raised
    floor ?

    take a look at document

    HP CO Seismic Rack Installation and Maintenance Guide

    http://docs.hp.com/en/5971-1201/5971-1201.pdf

    It has reference to Hilti anchor bolts
    Merv, Sep 7, 2007

  3. rjhintz

    rjhintz Guest

    I was referring to what seems to be a Hilti kit that was developed
    specifically to mount the so-called ESW 27 rack used for the Cisco
    CRS-1 8-slot. The Hilti kit seems, from the Cisco documentation, to
    include hardware and instructions.

    We're mounting multiple units, some to raised floor and some to
    concrete. Thanks for the link to the HP rack documentation. It's not
    exactly what I was looking for, but provides better information than
    what I have.
    rjhintz, Sep 8, 2007
  4. rjhintz

    Merv Guest

    On Sep 8, 4:32 pm, rjhintz <> wrote:
    > I was referring to what seems to be a Hilti kit that was developed
    > specifically to mount the so-called ESW 27 rack used for the Cisco
    > CRS-1 8-slot. The Hilti kit seems, from the Cisco documentation, to
    > include hardware and instructions.
    >
    > We're mounting multiple units, some to raised floor and some to
    > concrete. Thanks for the link to the HP rack documentation. It's not
    > exactly what I was looking for, but provides better information than
    > what I have.

    I would expect that it is generic Hilti floor anchor bolts that is
    being referred to in the Cisco docs.
    Merv, Sep 8, 2007