    Yeah, the one spindle is raised to keep the top disc from scraping the
    bottom one, but I still don't like it.

    Anyone know who manufactures this case? First one I've seen.

    FenderBender, Nov 10, 2004

  2. FenderBender

    FenderBender Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote in news:10p4mujbqc27451
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > It's out there as a standard case now (also on the Ten Commandments
    > 2-disk), but just about nobody uses it--
    > The "flippy" has become so mass-produced, nobody even *needs* to try
    > other forms of 2-disk packaging unless they want to be cute about it,
    > and end up paying the price.

    I prefer the flippy tray (or even a gatefold) actually.

    FenderBender, Nov 10, 2004

  3. FenderBender wrote:

    > Anyone pick up Clapton's Crossroads Festival set?
    >
    > What a horrible case...2 discs, offset, one partially on top of the other.
    > Yeah, the one spindle is raised to keep the top disc from scraping the
    > bottom one, but I still don't like it.
    >
    > Anyone know who manufactures this case? First one I've seen.

    It's out there as a standard case now (also on the Ten Commandments
    2-disk), but just about nobody uses it--
    The "flippy" has become so mass-produced, nobody even *needs* to try
    other forms of 2-disk packaging unless they want to be cute about it,
    and end up paying the price.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Nov 10, 2004
  4. FenderBender wrote:
    > Anyone pick up Clapton's Crossroads Festival set?
    >
    > What a horrible case...2 discs, offset, one partially on top of the
    > other. Yeah, the one spindle is raised to keep the top disc from
    > scraping the bottom one, but I still don't like it.
    >
    > Anyone know who manufactures this case? First one I've seen.

    Sounds simular to the case that "Halo 2 Limited Edition" came in.
    Two discs on one spindle. Bad idea.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Who is putting his "Halo 2 LE" in a 2 disc case asap.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Nov 11, 2004