    regards,

    ===================

    fredman, Jun 1, 2004

  2. fredman

    Galley Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 04:38:35 GMT, fredman <>
    spewed forth these words of wisdom:

    >For those who care (like me) the blues guitar movie starring Ralph
    >"Karate Kid" Macchio (sp) and Steve Vai has been announced by Columbia
    >for a July 27 release date. See Dvdfile for details. Cheers.
    >regards,
    >

    >===================
    >
    >===================

    It's about freaking time! :)

    Galley

    Galley, Jun 1, 2004

  3. fredman

    Dragon Guest

    yes finally put that karate kid trilogy behind him and a real good film out,
    even though I did like the karate kids but in crossroads he really shon

    dave

    "Galley" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 04:38:35 GMT, fredman

    <>

    Dragon, Jun 1, 2004
  4. fredman

    Dennis Kuhn Guest

    fredman <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > For those who care (like me) the blues guitar movie starring Ralph
    > "Karate Kid" Macchio (sp) and Steve Vai has been announced by Columbia
    > for a July 27 release date.

    Woo-hoo! Gotta get ready to crank up the big guitar duel on the Surround Sound.

    My VHS copy can finally be retired...

    Dennis

    Dennis Kuhn, Jun 1, 2004
  5. fredman

    w.g. Guest

    Somewhere around Tue, 01 Jun 2004 04:38:35 GMT, fredman was brave
    enough to write:

    >For those who care (like me) the blues guitar movie starring Ralph
    >"Karate Kid" Macchio (sp) and Steve Vai has been announced by Columbia
    >for a July 27 release date. See Dvdfile for details. Cheers.
    >regards,

    Best friggin news I have read in a while. Thanx for making my week.

    No one is listening till you make a mistake.
    tnpnr@mind+spring.com
    remove the +

    w.g., Jun 2, 2004
  6. fredman

    Shinner Guest

    (Dennis Kuhn) wrote in news:ee7b8830.0406011340.372fb295
    @posting.google.com:

    > My VHS copy can finally be retired...

    I can stop checking the movie description on satellite every time that
    shite Britney Spears flick of the same name shows up! ;)

    Shinner, Jun 3, 2004