  1. I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Kevin McMurtrie

    Jim Anable Guest

    Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    You gotta love a guy that CROSSPOSTS his bitches about crossposting!

    Jim Anable, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Kevin McMurtrie

    Rocketman Guest

    "Kevin McMurtrie" <> wrote in message
    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Ok, Kevvy baby, killfile my silly crossposting ass. Waaa hooo!!!!

    You're gonna miss me! <sniff>

    ROTFLMAO

    Rocketman, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Kevin McMurtrie

    Praetorian Guest

    Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    This reply is obviously not for the poster. This is for rec.photo.digital.

    Try keeping your lamers contained to your newsgroup.

    Praetorian, Apr 12, 2004
  5. Kevin McMurtrie

    Mr. N Guest

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list.

    You'd better add yourself then numbnuts, because you just crossposted.

    --
    -My Real Name

    ***************************************
    Listen to Air America Radio
    http://www.airamericaradio.com
    ***************************************

    Mr. N, Apr 12, 2004
  6. Kevin McMurtrie

    Albeirt Guest

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    bug off kevin

    Albeirt, Apr 12, 2004
  7. Kevin McMurtrie

    Malev Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:01:18 -0700, "Mr. N" <>
    wrote:

    >"Kevin McMurtrie" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list.

    >You'd better add yourself then numbnuts, because you just crossposted.

    so did you, fuckwit

    Malev, Apr 12, 2004
  8. Kevin McMurtrie

    $Discount$ Guest

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Please stop crossposting your digital child pornography to alt.impeach.bush,
    unless, of course, you are trying to get him impeached.
    --
    Timeline of events before 9-11:

    http://www.unansweredquestions.org/timeline/main/timelinebefore911.html#a071601b
    ritishwarning

    Timeline of events on 9-11:

    http://www.unansweredquestions.org/timeline/main/dayof911.html

    $Discount$, Apr 12, 2004
  9. Kevin McMurtrie

    Si Guest

    "Malev" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:01:18 -0700, "Mr. N" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"Kevin McMurtrie" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list.

    > >You'd better add yourself then numbnuts, because you just crossposted.

    > so did you, fuckwit

    Take a look at your post - you've just done exactly the same, idiot.

    *Plonk*

    Si.

    Si, Apr 12, 2004
  10. Kevin McMurtrie

    Swack Daddy Guest

    I guess I'm gone.... As are you for crossposting.
    Peace
    Swack

    Swack Daddy, Apr 12, 2004
  11. Kevin McMurtrie

    Submariner Guest

    "Kevin McMonkey" <> wrote in message
    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Bug off.

    Submariner, Apr 12, 2004
  12. Kevin McMurtrie

    tony.r Guest

    Jurkoff.

    Blah blah crossposting....PLONK.
    waste of air and our cyberspace.

    tony.r
    The Total Psycho

    tony.r, Apr 12, 2004
  13. Kevin McMurtrie

    Frank ess Guest

    Si wrote:
    > "Malev" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:01:18 -0700, "Mr. N"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Kevin McMurtrie" <> wrote in message

    >>> You'd better add yourself then numbnuts, because you just
    >>> crossposted.

    >> so did you, fuckwit

    > Take a look at your post - you've just done exactly the same, idiot.
    >
    > *Plonk*
    >
    > Si.

    Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.

    Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.

    Sorry.

    --
    Robignorator

    Frank ess, Apr 12, 2004
  14. Kevin McMurtrie

    Xomicron Guest

    (Kevin McMurtrie) wrote in message news:<>...

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Does that mean you'll be killfiling yourself?

    Xomicron, Apr 12, 2004
  15. Kevin McMurtrie

    kp Guest

    On 12-Apr-2004, (Kevin McMurtrie) wrote:

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Hey, fella, wanna stop your own crossposting to alt.guitar.amps?

    ~kp

    kp, Apr 12, 2004
  16. Kevin McMurtrie

    yellowcake Guest

    Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Hey, why aren't you crossposting to alt.2600? Whiney whiney, we don't
    have any fun over there.

    yc

    Usenet-IS-Fun, Apr 13, 2004
  18. Kevin McMurtrie

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list.

    Good, start by killfiling yourself.

    Paolo Pizzi, Apr 13, 2004