    are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    S.

    S., Apr 12, 2004

  2. S.

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "S." <> wrote in news:pwmec.6296$A_4.1912
    @newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    Just use a good filter... it blocks most Crossposts : )

    No need to add each poster manually.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Apr 12, 2004

  3. In article <Pwmec.6296$>,
    "S." <> wrote:

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.
    >
    > S.

    Tony Parkinson floods have been through Google -
    and there two sources that Google is receiving the posts from:

    Sequent Computer Systems (IBM) -

    Cogent -

    Kevin McMurtrie, Apr 12, 2004
  4. S. wrote:

    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.

    I'll alert the media.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "Religion isn't the opiate of the masses. When
    properly used, religion is the methamphetamine
    of the masses." - nu-monet v6.0 in alt.slack

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 12, 2004
  5. S.

    Si Guest

    "S." <> wrote in message
    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.
    >
    > S.

    Oh, and you think that the originator of the cross posts is now quaking in
    his boots?

    Just accept the fact that it's happening (as I now have) and filter them
    out.

    Si.

    Si, Apr 12, 2004
  6. S.

    Si Guest

    "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    <> wrote in message
    > S. wrote:
    >
    > > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If

    you
    > > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.
    > >

    > I'll alert the media.

    LOL.

    Si, Apr 12, 2004
  7. S.

    Frank ess Guest

    Si wrote:
    > "S." <> wrote in message
    >> I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list.
    >> If you are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond
    >> to these crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.
    >>
    >> S.
    >>

    > Oh, and you think that the originator of the cross posts is now
    > quaking in his boots?
    >
    > Just accept the fact that it's happening (as I now have) and filter
    > them out.
    >
    > Si.

    Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.

    Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.

    Sorry.

    --
    Robignorator

    Frank ess, Apr 12, 2004
  8. S.

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Apr 12, 2004
  9. Frank ess wrote:

    > Si wrote:
    >
    >>"Unclaimed Mysteries"
    >><> wrote in
    >>message news:Hmoec.4413$...

    >>>I'll alert the media.
    >>>

    >>LOL.

    > Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.
    >
    > Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    > Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.
    >
    > Sorry.
    >
    > --
    > Robignorator

    Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Have you ever looked at a word for a while
    because it just seems funny-looking? Ignore. I-gnore. Ign-o-re. Admit
    it, ignore is a funny-looking word.

    --
    You have Been Blessed With A Message From C. L. Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 12, 2004
  10. S.

    Frank ess Guest

    Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
    > Frank ess wrote:
    >
    >> Si wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    >>> <> wrote in
    >>> message news:Hmoec.4413$...

    >>> LOL.

    >> Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.
    >>
    >> Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    >> Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.
    >>
    >> Sorry.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Robignorator

    > Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Have you ever looked at a word for a while
    > because it just seems funny-looking? Ignore. I-gnore. Ign-o-re. Admit
    > it, ignore is a funny-looking word.

    Nope.

    Nope.

    Nope.

    Nnnope.

    Frank ess, Apr 12, 2004
  11. S.

    Dan J. S. Guest

    "S." <> wrote in message
    > I am aggressively adding any crossposter to my block sender list. If you
    > are a legitimate poster to rec.photo.digital and you respond to these
    > crossposts, even to tell them to bug off...you are gone.
    >
    > S.

    Bug off!

    Dan J. S., Apr 12, 2004
  12. S.

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Apr 12, 2004
  13. S.

    Dan J. S. Guest

    > Whirrr. Click. Click. Click.
    >
    > Nothing personal. You've been ignored by the
    > Ignore-Repliers-to-Trolls-and-Other-Miscreants Robot.
    >
    > Sorry.

    Whirllll buzzzz --- get a fucking life!

    Dan J. S., Apr 13, 2004